Friday, December 19, 2008

CHE'MACK IS HER NAME AND I THINK SHE SEXY I WOULD WIFE THAT LOL


Author: Jay Carter
Read 23619 Times Since
Posted on 2008-04-15

From 2pac's famous “Thug Life” tattoo on his stomach to Mike Tyson’s Famous tattoo on his face more then ever Hip Hop artist like are not only expressing themselves with music but with ink. Artist such as Lil Wayne, Rick Ross, 50 Cent, Flo Rida, Birdman, Oschino (formerly of State Property), Plies, Pharell, The Game, Kanye West, Young Jeezy, Jim Jones, B.G., GunPlay of Triple C, Three 6 Mafia, Jacki-O, Willy Northpole, Young Buck, Cashis (artist on Shady Records), they are only a hand full of artist that don’t have any tattoos such as Jay-Z and T.I. to name a few that comes to mind. I recently sat down with Che’ Mack out of Philly and she began to tell me her story behind her tattoos…….

24: What was the first tattoo you got and how old were you at the time?

Che’ Mack: My first tattoo I got was when I was 18. I got it on my back, a tribal sign. I didn’t know any better but it’s covered up now.

24: After getting your first tat I know a lot of people stay that’s where starts but not where it ends so was it like that for you?

Che’ Mack: No, for me it’s more expression then an addiction or anything like that.

24: How many tattoos in total do you have?

Che’ Mack: I have about 30 something…

24: I know people get tattoos to express themselves in different ways from pain to joy some explain the meaning behind a couple of your tats?

Che’ Mack: My tattoos are a form of expression for me. They are my music, my art, my dancing since I cant don’t have any of those talents. I get tattoos to get my point across.

24: What’s the reaction you get from the average person that meets you for the first time about your tattoos?

Che’ Mack: Some people don’t like what they don’t understand I get stereotyped a lot! Then when they get to know me they say damn “ I never seen anyone that bold and then they say its dope”.

24: Personally, I think it fits you and you pull it off well and I have seen you in a sexy dress to jeans and a V-Neck T-Shirt, but have you been on any blind dates where the person did not want to be with you because of the tattoos?

Che’ Mack: That has never happened to me yet but I make men change their minds about women. Some guys hate tattooed women but it’s a certain way u carry it. I try not to be sexy because that’s simply not me. I’m not your typical girly girl but I still get the job done.

24: Also Have their been any jobs that you feel turned you away because of the ink?

Che’ Mack: No not at all because they don’t see them until I get the job. I love being in disguise and I don’t get judged to quick that way (lol).

24: Is their any tattoo that you have that you regret doing for example a ex-boyfriend name or something to a tattoo you wish came out better?

Che’ Mack: Oh, Hell yeah I’m not going to put the name out there but he knows who he is!

24: If you had to choose 2 tattoos that meant the most to you which would it be and why?

Che’ Mack: On my chest “I Dream Therefore I Am” that’s my favorite. I’m a Pisces and we are considered dreamers and we live in our own fantasy world. The second one would have to be my next tat I’m getting, the concept is crazy.

24: How much money have you spent on tattoos so far?

Che’ Mack: Let me see... maybe about 6,000 in total.

24: Anything you want to say to the readers or promote?

Che’ Mack: Yes, I am on the look out for a real good agent right know (lol)! Everyone can always check me out on myspace at www.myspace.com/chavantemack!




No comments: